Saturday, April 24, 2010

{simple pleasures}

hello my loves! sneaking in on this lovely weekend. i'm currently out and about but what to check on u for a little xoxox. i'm sleepy due to my night out the previous night and all i want to do is be in bed and stay awhile. snugglely warmness is one of my simple pleasures in life.
It's been a somewhat stressful week for me but i'm ready to kick off my shoes, kick up my feet and relax. my simple pleasures are the key to my relaxation. i wish i could relax all the time, a girl gotta bring home the bacon and cook it sometime, right? what are your simple pleasures? mines? the beach relaxes me... sinking my feet into the sand at the beach relaxes more. i love reading magazines in bed, tickling my nephew, a good cup of coffee and picking out flowers.
have a lovely weekend my dears! till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment