Friday, April 23, 2010

Collections: Flowered Mason Jars


First up in my series is: flowered mason jars. Originally I was going to do flower arrangements, but the more I browsed, I realized the arrangements that caught my eye were the ones in mason jar. I myself have a mason jar, and I specifically make weekly trips to the local farmer's market (sometimes Trader Joe's) to buy flowers to fill my mason jar. I love it. There's something quite rustic, quint, chic, a little bit international but still has that frontier feel to it too. It can be urban or it can be country. Either way, mason jars make for a great vase substitute for any kind of arrangements. I've seen them in bathrooms, weddings, bedrooms, formal or informal living room, restaurant tables, cafe, etc... the list can go on and on. I'm seriously thinking of having mason jars at my wedding... if I can find them, tinted ones... like milk vases almost. My mason jar you asked?? I placed mine right nice to my bed. So that way, they're the first things I see AND smell when I wake up each morning.

Thanks for tuning for my collections/ series post. More to come! If you have any ideas for collections, let me know and I'll work on it and dedicate it to you. Till next time... bon soir!

No comments:

Post a Comment