Saturday, February 27, 2010

New Discovery!

So, I was surfing the web on a rainy Saturday afternoon, and I came upon this...





So you have four people on a road trip in Spain; not only are they exploring the country, but they interact with the country's people, eat the yummy food and learn about the culture. In the car are a Spanish actress, a Hollywood Oscar winning actress, a famous Italian chef and a New York Times writer... how awesome is that. I wish I could have been that fifth person. This only makes me want to visit Spain even more and infuse myself with more travel! This series is comical, educational, whitty, captures the towns and cities of Spain beautifully, non-scripted and just plain fun. There's no hidden agenda or proganda to this series, just a couple of friends heading out on the road in Spain and exploring it. It doesn't get any better than this. Can't wait! (For more information about airing times, visit http://www.wmfe.org/)






After researching the series a little bit more, I got into a little more digging and I found this. http://www.goop.com/

You may have heard by now, or not, that Gwyneth Paltrow has a blog. She may have received mixed criticism for it but my personal opionion?? I love it. It's cute, easy to navigate, beautiful and simple website, fun information about where to go on vacation, fashion trends, culinary recipes, reccomendations for fun family gatherings, inspirational takes on life, words of wisdom and many more! Her website is worth checking out! She's not promoting anything other than trying something new! She's just like the rest of us! She Blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment