Saturday, February 27, 2010

Alberta Ferretii Fall 2010

What a lovely breathe of fresh air. Finally something that's not tough, edgy, black or masculine. Nothing wrong with those features in a collection, because I love them like no other like the Alexander Wang gal, but there was just something so refreshing when browsing through the fall collection of Alberta Ferretti. Mrs. Ferretti has really returned back to her roots.
Romance, light but beautiful embordiery, flutterly chiffon, Jackie-O type coats, and dresses galore. Rarely did a pair of pants walk down the runway. It was doing what Alberta did best. SHe did slip in a somewhat trendy element in the mix... round toe ankle booties. I wouldn't mind getting me a pair of those. Here are some looks from her fall collection






If I were going to the Oscars, I would wear this....hands down.

No comments:

Post a Comment