Thursday, March 11, 2010

please accept my apologies...

sorry sorry sorry... but life had been kicking me in the butt as of late. I'm finishing grad school applciations, one down - two to go) studying for life altering test, getting my shots, background checks, coverage of Paris Fashion Week... it's just been all over the charts. And on top of that I'm leaving for San Francisco tomorrow afternoon for some good ole fashion SF fun and relaxation. I can't wait! It's been cold, rainy and super windy the last couple of days and I'm sad to say that it's pretty much the same forecast in San Francisco... I'm a little bum but I'll just have to layer up. After all, it is known as the city of layering. I'll make sure to post up some more pictures from Paris Fashion Week... we've got Chloe, Miu Miu, Louis Vutitton, Vanessa Bruno and many MANY more. It will be my treat to you before I leave for the weekend. Here's a sneak peak...


I'm seriously curshing on this girl's street style. *love*



Vanessa Bruno

No comments:

Post a Comment