Tuesday, March 16, 2010

photography





I could spend all day looking, browsing, searching, and gazing at pictures. Whether it's people, places, food or other beautiful sights, I'm still addicted to looking at everything. I especially love looking at other bloggers pictures. It's pretty amazing what others can capture with a simple click with their fingers. I especially love it when you can add some small detail to the picture and it'll look totally different and you can see it from a different perspective. Like lighting, or adding an ascent, or making it black and white, I think it pretty cool of how far you can go with just a simple photo. I'm wishing to get more computer graphic savvy, when I have time... but at the moment, I'm simply content at looking at everyone elses' photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment