Thursday, March 18, 2010

march madness

and so it begins. It is that time of year again, when loads of people, including myself, go crazy...go maaaad with college basketball fever. It's also acceptable to root for more than one team at a time because we all want them to end up in that epic battle. Where they position themselves and can be called as part of the Final Four. I love it. I'm obsessed... for three weeks, there's nothing I rather do than be on edge, constantly watching my TV sports channel, clicking refresh to know the latest scores and getting into bar fights/arguements about who's team is going to kick whose team <-- this is actually my favorite. I have two teams I'm going to root. I've been rooting for them since the day I could understand what a three pointer meant. Duke Blue Devils & Florida Gators. I am a huge, HUGE gator fan and have been since I could remember. Duke? I don't know how I became a supporter, I just knew that they were awesome I will never forget the last championship that they one because I was there! Amazing! Amazing players who played an awesome game. I just can't talk enough about it.

Do you go crazy for March Madness?? If so, who are you rooting for?? Hopefully, it's for Duke and Florida!

Time to get back to the Florida vs BYU! Come gators!
See you guys later today! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment