Friday, March 5, 2010

Happy Friday

Hello my loves! Happy Friday! What are you up to this weekend?? Well, it looks like another weekend of more rain here in Southern California... El Nino just doesn't want to quit. So I'll probably be studying and playing with baby this weekend.

Have a lovely beauitful and hopefully dry weekend to you all!

Here are some posts for your lovely Friday and perhaps weekend reads:

What the HECK was Rhianna wearing??

Can one deal without the other?? Whose team are you on?? Carine or Balenciaga?? This is hard to choose...

The Oscars are this weekend. It will be hosted by Steve Martin and Alec Baldwin... I a little baffled by the choice BUT I am also curious as to how they will divide the duties... I'll have to tune in this Sunday to find out. Who are you rooting for?? I'll be honest, I haven't been really up to date with who's in the running BUT I did think Hurt Locker was a great movie and it was directed by a WOMAN so twice the brownie points for them...

Paris Fashion Week is in full swing... check out some of the collections thats shown so far...

So French, so chic, so cool! I'm having a girl style crush at the moment... *sigh*

Breakfast is hands down my favorite meal of the day. That's why I'm addicted to Jennifer's breakfast blog over here. Her pictures of her actual breakfasts are simply delicious and simply beautiful. This gives all the more reason to LOVE breakfast?? What's your favorite meal of the day??

Well, that's all folks! Have a relaxing and lovely weekend! I'll be posting up more updates from Paris Fashion week... do no fret... up next: shots from Balenciaga, Nina Ricci, Rick Owens, and ??????????



1 comment:

  1. MissMarMar you make me want to move to Paris, max out my credit card, then come back and give you a hug. I love you!

    ReplyDelete