Saturday, July 24, 2010

it's a new day


These babies are on my Fall must-lust list

lattes & words?? had to post a blog with some references to my title! and my morning cup of joe on this cool Tuesday.



Don't worry folks... Sorry for the radio silence but it's been a crazy 2 months. The last I posted was the beginning of an eventful summer that I wasn't expecting but loved it none the less. The weather hasn't been all the great so I haven't been at the beach laying out and having some fun in the sun.. I wish. Actually, did a weekend getaway in Mexico this past weekend that should make up for any lack of sun-less days in SD. A little bit burnt but I'm ok. I promise to post as soon as I get back into the full swing of things. I haven't been feeling inspired of late to blog because I'm just so stressed and busy and TIRED. Do you know what it does your skin?! Not good things... but things are beginning to calm down until the beginning of Fall... crazy. Anyways, i will start posting again later this week... have no fear, Mary Bo Berry is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment