Tuesday, July 27, 2010

i miss...






that city by the bay... the sounds of the cable cars on California Street as I walk to work, the sight of the glistening red Golden Gate Bridge on a beautiful clear day, the SF fog that slowly rolls in at the dusk of dawn, the bustling on Stockton street in Chinatown as I debate which dim sum parlor to grub at, walking up the Stockton Tunnel stairs to get to my favorite dirty dive bar that strongly resembles what an Parisian bar would be like, the sights of toursit wandering every part of the city as if they were locals, the anticipation of getting a waffle cone of salted caramel ice cream from the Mission's Bi-Rite's creamery (best in town) and the lovely people that I now call friends and some even family.
I miss that 7 by 7 city by the bay.

No comments:

Post a Comment