Tuesday, May 4, 2010

it's beginning to look a lot like....

hello my loves! how is your week going so far?? mine has been going smooth but it's going to be a little bit bumpy the next couple of days, but in a good way. with work, upcoming finals for my recreational classes, lots of baby time, making cranes, planning an absolutely fabulous hen party with me not being there, gift wrapping, mother's day planning and AWW! so much but so little time! tomorrow i'll have a day off but it will probably be anything but relaxing. however i will get some one-on-one time with my sweet baby nephew and perhaps we'll go for a cup of tea and scones later in the afternoon by the beach. i'm soooo looking forward to that part of the day. and to make matters more fab, the weather has been absolutely divine. it's beginning to look a lot like spring with a little summer! i love this weather. i live for this weather. i breathe this weather. heck, it's why i quit my day job and moved back down here. to experience sunshine without wind. to feel warmth without needing to wear a scraf. to rock flip flops and not get my feet frozen 20 minutes later.
i think i'll go put my feet up, wear a pretty spring necklace and perhaps go to the beach.
it remains to be seen whether i'll take a chance and frolic into the weather (probably not)
till next time my loves!




No comments:

Post a Comment