Friday, July 15, 2011

it's the people






For me, it's the people. The people that you meet in life. Whether it's a short relationship, a quick hand shake with a polite hello, or the friendships that last a lifetime, they add up to who we are. They don't necessarily define us as a person because we meet so many people in one lifetime, but they do help shape who we strive to be. That's the thing about traveling... u meet so many people along they way that you don't realize how they effect you until you leave them. That's what happened to me this summer. The summer of 2011, the summer that made me realize something about myself. I'm still hungry, for more. I want to see more, I want to taste more, I want to feel more and that there is so much more to life than what is before our eyes. I was fortunate enough to do a bit of traveling this summer and I saw some amazing things along the way and had some amazing experiences also. But for me, it was the people that I met. I don't know what the future may hold for us or if our paths will ever cross again. I sure hope so, because I shared this experience with them and no one else and that is something that we will all take along with us as life goes on. I was lucky to have met everyone that I met along the way. It will be a summer that I won't anytime soon, if ever.

1 comment: